Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meh...

As my good friend Danae would say, "Meh." In other words, I feel a little blah about things right now. It's blasted hot outside (high today above 110), and while I've fixed my sleeping problem, I'm just a little malcontent right now. Not happy with my job, can't find a teaching job (evidently when the city closes 12 schools, "experience" is a big thing...), can't find just "another" job, etc etc etc, ad nauseum. Did I mention that it's hot outside? That's probably the biggest problem right now. There's just not quite enough air conditioning anywhere. Just when you cool down, it's time to head back outside. No rain or end in sight, either. I'd take either one at this point.

Anyway, I just needed to complain. I'm praying about this stuff (including the heat, TRUST ME), and that helps. Still kind of a grump though.

No comments:

Post a Comment