Thanks, Stacey, for my first blogging award!! I feel so honored. Pretty sure I am incapable of figuring out how to post the little pic, so I'll just roll right on through.
I have to post 7 personality traits of myself.
1. I hardly ever stress out. I mean it. I'm not very good at the "Let go, Let God" thing, but I don't hang on to stuff. I don't see any reason to stress out over things I have no control over. That DOESN'T mean I don't talk about them.
2. I have some very wierd OCD traits. No hand washing or lock turning for me. Nope, I'm OCD about books. Which ones I need to read ( I have a book bucket list), and what order they're in on my book shelf. Until Hailey got ahold of the bookshelf, they were in order by genre and author. Also, I judge books by their covers, literally. The pretty books are all grouped together regardless of genre or author.
3. I am learning that I really love to cook. Ever since I've been off work, I've been cooking most of our meals. And I actually enjoy it.
4. I love to gossip. Can't help it. I'm trying to learn not to be nasty about it, but I really really love to gossip. And hear about other people's drama.
5. I am a rule follower. Chad hates it. I can't help it.
6. I am a terrible housekeeper. My house is only marginally clean, laundry is never put away. (Please don't eat off my floors.)
7. Finally, like my cousin Stacey, I am trying to learn to lean on God. Like I said in #1, I don't "Let go, Let God" well. Prayer is something that I am really working on doing. A lot. So pray for me.
I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm new to this and not sure how to do it, so I'm just going to post and leave it at that.
Thanks for reading!