Saturday, August 29, 2009

I got an award!

Thanks, Stacey, for my first blogging award!! I feel so honored. Pretty sure I am incapable of figuring out how to post the little pic, so I'll just roll right on through.

I have to post 7 personality traits of myself.

1. I hardly ever stress out. I mean it. I'm not very good at the "Let go, Let God" thing, but I don't hang on to stuff. I don't see any reason to stress out over things I have no control over. That DOESN'T mean I don't talk about them.

2. I have some very wierd OCD traits. No hand washing or lock turning for me. Nope, I'm OCD about books. Which ones I need to read ( I have a book bucket list), and what order they're in on my book shelf. Until Hailey got ahold of the bookshelf, they were in order by genre and author. Also, I judge books by their covers, literally. The pretty books are all grouped together regardless of genre or author.

3. I am learning that I really love to cook. Ever since I've been off work, I've been cooking most of our meals. And I actually enjoy it.

4. I love to gossip. Can't help it. I'm trying to learn not to be nasty about it, but I really really love to gossip. And hear about other people's drama.

5. I am a rule follower. Chad hates it. I can't help it.

6. I am a terrible housekeeper. My house is only marginally clean, laundry is never put away. (Please don't eat off my floors.)

7. Finally, like my cousin Stacey, I am trying to learn to lean on God. Like I said in #1, I don't "Let go, Let God" well. Prayer is something that I am really working on doing. A lot. So pray for me.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm new to this and not sure how to do it, so I'm just going to post and leave it at that.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! The way to post the pic is to just save the pic to your computer and then upload it...I've been meaning to add an "Award" list in my sidebar and just post all the pics there. :)

    ReplyDelete